The Covid-19 situation in Finland is critical, and the number of confirmed infections in Åbo is rising sharply.
To reduce the spread of infections, it is extremely important that we all follow the recommendations given by authorities (read more about Åbo’s recommendations here and Vasa’s recommendations here). Also follow instructions issued by Åbo Akademi University. You can find them on ÅAU’s website.
A Teams group has been made for exchange students at ÅAU, so remember to log in there for the latest information! If you have any problems finding the Teams group, please contact International Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Keep contacts to a minimum
- Wear a mask
- Keep a safety distance of at least 2 metres
- Wash and disinfect your hands
- Cough and sneeze in single-use disposable tissues.
- Get tested even with mild symptoms
- If you have visited campus and tested positive for Covid-19, inform your teacher tutor or departmental adviser about the matter
Take care of yourself!